Singapore, North East, SingaporeNursing
Who are we?
With a vision of making an impact on Asia’s healthcare landscape and an aim to push healthcare beyond current times, Speedoc is passionate about making healthcare more convenient, accessible and affordable to all. This is done by providing a full suite of tech-enabled healthcare services on demand including doctors, nurses, allied care professionals, ambulances, and medication delivery across Singapore and Malaysia.
Speedoc is an innovative healthcare start-up that is entrusted by brands and agencies including the Ministry of Health, and Temasek Holdings as a partner to deliver projects in public health. Speedoc positions itself at the forefront as the market leader in the digital healthcare landscape and the team constantly identify opportunities for growth, improvement, and game-changing initiatives that can be implemented in our ever-expanding product roadmap.
With 3 engines of growth across B2G, B2B, and B2C, the candidate will be given plenty of room for exposure and opportunities to be involved in introducing products that will be used by tens of thousands of end-users and service providers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Nursing Department. The Registered Nurse reports to the Nurse Manager and is accountable for nursing care management of the patient. He/She will focus on carrying out all nursing and patient-care related issues in the company focused towards home medical care. He/She is responsible for safety and comfort of the patients they encounter.
Requirements: Registered Nurse ensures to hold a valid nursing Practicing Certificate (PC) from Singapore Nursing Board and a valid BCLS certificate during the time of your employment. Also he/she must have a Class 3 Driver’s License and free from back injury medical history
Staff Nurse Duties and Responsibilities
- Being able to work under fast-paced environment independently.
- Ability to handle high physical workload and balance out mental stress.
- High integrity and responsible personality
- Performing physical exams and taking health histories at home
- Driving, assisting and chaperone doctors during home medical consultations and clinical procedures
- Providing health promotion, counselling and education
- Administering medications, wound care and other personalised interventions
- Interpreting patient information and making critical decisions about needed actions
- Coordinating care in collaboration with other health care professionals
- Directing and supervising care delivered by other health care personnel
- Maintaining high standards of care to patient
- Managing patients’ data and medical records
- Interacting with doctors, patients, and family members
- Enjoy driving